There is officially ONE WEEK (and a day?) until EsNoWriMo 2011 begins. How are you all planning to kick things off this year? Heather and I will be eating the greatest burritos of all time (from Burrito Boyz, of course) and mixing some sweet cocktails (the "Emilio should be seen, heard, and smelled" is what I'm thinking-- I left out "tasted" because that would be weird).
There is officially ONE WEEK (and a day?) until EsNoWriMo 2011 begins. How are you all planning to kick things off this year? Heather and I will be eating the greatest burritos of all time (from Burrito Boyz, of course) and mixing some sweet cocktails (the "Emilio should be seen, heard, and smelled" is what I'm thinking-- I left out "tasted" because that would be weird).
Comments
It's a hard plan to beat.
ReplyDeleteNothing like Burrito Boyz and an Emilio-themed cocktail to get things started!
ReplyDeleteI think you could also have left out "smelled", as that would also be weird.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what I'll be doing to kick off Esnowrimo. I hope you and Whammy realize we have four writing days in New York City. I can't decide if that is good or bad.